AquaForte Pure UVC 55 watt
A New BREAKTHROUGH in technology and price thanks to ingenious moulded PE housing!
- Uses standard 30 and 55 watt TL lamps and quartz sleeves.
- Large reactor housing provides long exposure to UV-C radiation.
- Water distribution ensures optimal contact with UC-C light.
- Special guide in the housing for easy installation of quartz sleeve.
- Suitable for salt water!
- Housing is earthed for safe use!
- 3 x 1.5" female threaded connections. Max. pressure: 0.7 bar
- Includes 2x 25/32/40mm hose tails and transparent 1.5" plug.
UV-C equipment is the solution for green pond water and is therefore indispensable in any pond.
How does UV-C work?
The pond pump pumps the pond water through the UV-C unit, where it comes into contact with UV-C radiation. This radiation attacks the DNA structure of single-cell micro-organisms in the pond, such as bacteria, viruses and algae. As a result they can no longer reproduce and they disappear from the pond. The result is a clear, healthy pond without the addition of chemicals.