Hanna HI-701 Free Chlorine Pocket Checker
Hanna pocket checkers offer a cost-effective digital alternative to chemical test kits.
Water quality can be tested and controlled quickly and accurately with these professional quality meters, but at a fraction of the cost of their more sophisticated sister meters in our photometer range.
Perfect for control testing in laboratories and for teams of engineers where each operator needs his or her own set of portable test instrumentation, Hanna Checkers have proved hugely popular since their launch in 2010.
Hanna HI-701 Free Chlorine Pocket Checker Main Benefits:
Hanna HI-701 Free Chlorine Tester is Supplied with the following
- Testing is quick and easy
- High precision results - more accurate than chemical test kits
- Auto shut-off feature means the Checker cannot be left on by mistake
- Fully portable, fitting easily into both palm and pocket
HI-701 Four steps, one click instant readout
- 2 sample cuvettes
- Cuvette cap
- Starter pack of reagents
- 1 x 1.5 AAA battery
- Zero the Checker
- Add reagent
- Insert sample into Checker
- Press button for results
Hanna HI-701 Free Chlorine Pocket Checker Specifications:
- Range: 0.00 to 2.50 ppm (mg/L)
- Resolution: 0.01 ppm (mg/L)
- Precision: 3% of reading ±0.03 ppm (mg/L) @ 25°C
- Light Source: LED @ 525 nm
- Light Detector: Silicon photocell
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
- Battery Type: (1) 1.5V AAA
- Auto-off : After 2 minutes of non-use and after read
- Dimensions: 81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5”)
- Weight: 64 g (2.25 oz.)
- Method: EPA approved DPD method Standard Method 4500-Cl G.